Tuesday, January 27, 2009
A Very "Grand" Cayman WeddingWords by Jennifer Stein Featured bride & groom Lisa Weiner & Ian Koenig tied the knot at the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman June 14, 2008. Photography by Jonathan Rubin at Studio Nine Photography, http://www.studionine.com/
Why we dig this wedding:
- The pre-party was a beach bonfire and they had a shoe valet, who doesn't want to attend a party like that?
- She looked relaxed, happy and it's apparent they enjoyed every minute of the celebration instead of fussing over little details.
- Although the wedding took place on a beach, the bridesmaids wore floor length gowns to keep the feel elegant and classic.
- Signature drinks were flowing all night long.
- The bride started a conga line!
Congrats to Lisa & Ian! We wish you the best of luck!