Monday, October 25, 2010
Have a Sweet "Love Story?" Enter to Win a Free Wedding PhotographerWords by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of Brooke Christl Photography
No matter how fortunate we find ourselves, it’s always good to give back. One of our wonderful contributing photographers is one such person. Brooke, with Brooke Christl Photography, is holding her second annual Wedding Photography Give-Away. Last year’s lucky winners will be featured on our blog November 17, as part of our Real Wedding Wednesdays. I’ve included a short preview below of the destination wedding to provide an example of Brooke’s lovely work.
Last year’s contest revolved around Brooke picking a couple with financial need of the $2,000 prize. After spending a year overseas teaching underprivileged kids English, Jenna and Matthew were forced to do their bridal planning on a budget. The spirit of giving was clearly in the air and Brooke Christl selected the lovely couple as her 2010 winners.
Brooke’s Wedding Photography Give-Away 2011 started back in September and continues through December 15. It sounds too good to be true, but there are no strings attached. Brooke Christl explains that this it just her way of giving back and giving thanks for all her wonderful clients.
This year’s theme is “Greatest Love Story.” If you’re a couple getting married in 2011, then you’re eligible to enter. To submit your own “love story” email your name, address, phone number, date and location of your ceremony and reception to email@example.com. Give Brooke the scoop on how you and your husband/bride-to-be met, fell in love and decided to say “I Do.”
In order to be eligible to win you must meet the following criteria:
• You must be getting married in 2011
• Brooke Christl must have your wedding date available—not all dates are still open.
• Destination weddings are definitely welcome, but any travel more than 60 miles away from Myrtle Beach, SC involve travel costs/fees. (This is standard, so you’re still getting an amazing deal.)
• If you have already booked another photographer, Brooke Christl will not shoot your wedding. She has to be the only photographer with the privilege of shooting your big day.
• Visit Brooke’s Web site to view her wedding portfolio and to make sure she will be a good fit for you and your love.
• Family and friends can also nominate a deserving couple to win the prize worth $2,000.
The dates to submit are September 15-December 15, 2010. On December 17, Brooke Christl Photography will pick three finalists based on their “love story” and their availability of your date. These finalists’ pictures as well as their submission will then be featured on Brooke Christl Photography’s blog. Voting will then be open to the public from December 17-December 23, 2010. On Christmas Eve, Brooke Christl Photography will announce their winning couple.
To get you excited about entering, here is exactly what’s included in the $2,000 prize package:
• An engagement session with 2 photographers and 5 hours of coverage.
• An 8x8, custom designed, 20-page coffee table album.
• Wedding highlights slideshow DVD.
• Proof portfolio
• 30 day online viewing/ordering gallery.
• Aside from the 20-page album, any additional prints will be at a cost to the couple.
Hope this blog has motivated you to enter Brooke Christl Photography’s contest because, bottom line, it’s an amazing prize for one deserving couple. So, if you’re feeling lucky and in love type away and see if your “love story” will land you an amazing wedding photographer to capture all your big day’s most beautiful moments. For more information on possibly submitting, visit Brooke Christl Photography's blog.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email