Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Ring in 2011 With an Unbelievable St. Lucia Wedding PackageWords by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa
Ring in the New Year with this amazing deal! Ever dreamt of visiting the gorgeous island of St. Lucia? Well, not only should you visit, but you should get hitched. For destination brides still on the fence about where they want to say “I do,” this deal at Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa is too good to pass up.
Just 11 lucky couples will get an all-inclusive wedding package for the bargain price of $2011. Pretty clever, eh? Lovebirds can take advantage of the Weddings 11 Package on two symbolic dates: November 1 and November 11. However, two other dates were available the beginning of this month, so even fewer couples will be able to take advantage of the Weddings 11 Package – so book quickly if you’re interested.
St. Lucia is located in the Caribbean north of Venezuela and is a world-renowned romance destination. If it’s a beach-side destination wedding you’re after, why not take it to the next level and treat your guests to the trip of a lifetime. Coconut Bay’s proximity to the airport and nearby island amenities and attractions make it easy for your guests to relax and take in the sights. The all-inclusive resort caters to both couples and families and is located on St. Lucia’s exotic southern coast.
As part of the Weddings 11 Package and for just $2011 you and your beloved will enjoy:
For the wedding day
• Decorated wedding location (choice of beach, gardens or gazebo)
• Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
• Two-tiered wedding cake
• Chilled bottle of sparkling wine
• Personal wedding coordinator
• Clergy or marriage officer
• Government and administrative fees
• Copy of marriage license
• Decorated reception area including floral centerpieces
• DJ for two hours
• 36 photos provided on CD
• Bride’s hairstyling and makeup for ceremony
• Manicure and pedicure for the Bride
• Three-course private a la carte dinner reception and beverage bar for up to 14 guests
• Champagne turndown service on wedding night
Also included in the entire Coconut Bay experience
• 15 percent off spa services for members of the bridal party
• Continental breakfast in bed one morning during stay
• Complimentary room upgrade to the next category
• ½ day private island tour and beach picnic for two
• A free night on the couple’s 1st anniversary
At Coconut Bay, the more the merrier because if your guests book 20 rooms or more, you and your groom will be automatically upgraded to either the Governor’s or Presidential Suite. This deal is perfect for the couple who wants a romantic destination wedding, but don’t want the hassle of picking all their own details. However, a personal wedding coordinator is still on hand to ensure that your W-day is all you dreamed it would be.
For reservations or additional information visit Coconut Bay’s web site, call 877-352-8898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email