Destination Wedding Antigua: All-Inclusive Luxury!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of Hermitage Bay
The Caribbean is a quick and convenient tropical getaway, especially for couples who live on the East Coast. There are more than enough lush islands to choose from, so do your diligent searching and find just the place for your destination wedding or honeymoon. One such gorgeous island is Antigua – surrounded by coral reef and the crystal blue Caribbean Sea, romance here is a cinch.
If you’ve decided Antigua is a must-see, we’ve done the work of helping you narrow down your options for accommodations. Hermitage Bay is a luxurious all-inclusive resort which makes relaxing and enjoying all the Caribbean has to offer as simple as a flat rate. If you book your stay between October 10 and November 5, you can enjoy the Stay 5, Pay 4 Package!
The package includes:
- One night complimentary with a minimum five night stay for two people
- Upgrade from a Beachfront Cottage Suite to a Hillside Pool Suite
- VIP Meet & Greet for easy access through customs and immigration
- Airport transfers to and from the resort
- Unlimited water sports equipment and instruction including kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, sunfish and hobie cat sailing
- All beverages including house wines and premium branded liquor
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, hors d-oeuvres at cocktail time and dinner
Hermitage Bay is comprised of 25 freestanding cottage suites on over 140 acres of lush, undeveloped land. Private cottages are intimate and will make you feel as if you’ve been transported to your own private island! The all-inclusive resort also offers a variety of complimentary classes including culinary lessons to help you start your new married life together.
Rates start at $830 USD per couple for all-inclusive, but vary depending on dates. For additional information on Hermitage Bay visit HermitageBay.com
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email