Destination Engagement: A Romantic Package Means She'll Say "Yes!"Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of Conrad Miami
According to American Express, engagement vacations are the hottest trend in travel. Because so many soon-to-be grooms are taking their girlfriends away to pop the question, hotels are starting to create romance packages specifically designed for making the proposal as romantic and special as possible. The Conrad Miami is one such hotel with their “Down on One Knee” package.
The Conrad Miami is known for creating a unique guest experience each and every time. They’ve done it again with this proposal package which includes all of the following:
• Accommodations during your stay.
• Airport transfer to the Conrad Miami in the hotel’s chauffeur-driven Audi A8
• A sunset dinner for two complete with a wine pairing
• A personalized, monogrammed satin souvenir pillow for the proposal moment
• A bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne with customized Champagne flutes
• Chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals strewn on the bed
• Breakfast in bed the next morning
• 50 minute couples’ massage
The “Down on One Knee” package begins at $595 and is based on availability. Plan ahead because reservations must be 14 days in advance so the hotel has time to make everything perfect. By taking the time and effort to make sure the proposal is truly special, you’re virtually guaranteed a resounding “Yes!”
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email