Destination Wedding Discounts: Luxury Escapes at up to 50% Off!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of SniqueAway.com
By now, almost everyone has heard of Groupon or Living Social. These discount sites are perfect for a date-night dinner or local concert special. However, for those of you having a destination wedding or honeymoon, a site dedicated purely to luxury getaways is just the ticket. Enter SniqueAway.com, a free, members-only website.
SniqueAway offers amazing luxury hotels all over the world at up to 50% off. For budget conscious brides or anyone who can appreciate a good deal, SniqueAway.com is a great way to save some cold hard cash on your destination wedding or honeymoon.
The site is members-only, but we’ve got an invitation specifically for Destination I Do readers! Once you have access to the site, you can invite whomever you want. See a perfect spot for your impending destination wedding? Invite your guests to join SniqueAway.com and they can enjoy the special as well! Much like the other discount sites, all these deals are only temporary, so don’t forget to watch the time each special is active.
Book your getaway without sacrificing your wedding vision or the luxurious honeymoon you’re after. To join SniqueAway.com, click here and join as an avid reader of Destination I Do! Looking for a preview? Here are some of this week’s deals:
• The Gaige House (Sonoma Valley, CA) – starting at $289 a night, now $185 a night!
• Asclepios Wellness & Healing Retreat (Costa Rica) – starting at $198 a night, now $125 a night!
• France & Vermont (Food & Wine Special) – French packages at 50% off & Vermont starting at $359 a night, now $239 a night!
• Chateau Elan Inn and Winery (Braselton, GA) – starting at $179 a night, now $115 a night!
• Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico) – starting at $140 a night, now $89 a night!
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email