Destination Wedding Colorado: A Vail Affair & Honeymoon Incentive!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of the Four Seasons Vail
Next to beach nuptials, destination weddings in the mountains are probably the most popular. For those brides-to-be who are considering saying “I do” in the mountains of Colorado, the Four Seasons Vail is a wonderful option. You will get more than just natural beauty with the impeccable service which makes the Four Seasons so famous. The Four Seasons Vail can accommodate a traditional wedding party up to 200 people in their ballroom or a smaller group of 24 in a private event room.
The property also has a dedicated Wedding Specialist who will help you with the following:
• Finding the ideal location for wedding photos
• Assisting with the license for the ceremony In-house floral designs
• Custom wedding cake
• Custom menu creation with the culinary team
• Expert wine pairings
• Entertainment and vendor recommendations
• Transportation for visiting guests
• On-site Salon/Spa treatments for the bridal party
• Preferred room rates for wedding guests/ complimentary wedding night stay for bride and groom
• Custom itineraries with outdoor activities, such as including a quiet canoe ride and gourmet lunch on Jenny Lake in Jackson Hole, or a winter sleigh ride under the stars in Whistler or a private dog-sled tour in Vail, making the honeymoon seamless and unforgettable.
One more reason for choosing the Four Seasons Vail? If you book your wedding before December 31, 2011, you will receive three complimentary nights at either the Four Seasons Resort Lana’i at Manele Bay or Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico. So, if you think the Four Seasons Vail is the place for you to tie the knot, move quickly and kick-start your honeymoon with three free nights! For more information, visit fourseasons.com/vail and ask about their honeymoon incentive program.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email