Destination Wedding NYC: A Fifth Avenue Dream!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of The Setai Fifth Avenue
When people think of destination weddings, more often than not, their minds venture to soft sandy beaches and tropical drinks. However, there are those future brides out there who feel a big city wedding is more their style. For those urbanites, enter The Setai Fifth Avenue, a Capella Managed Hotel, which provides the wedding services a couple needs with views of New York City which can’t be beat.
The hotel has been open for exactly a year, but quickly established itself as a venue with outstanding service and a unique atmosphere that’s perfect for any destination wedding. The Satai Fifth Avenue can offer the ultimate NYC wedding with the “Yours Truly” wedding experience. Whether you choose a chic, contemporary or traditional wedding style, The Setai has a setting which will match any theme.
The Setai Fifth Avenue’s “Yours Truly” Wedding Experience includes:
• Avenue Apartment Suite Bridal Dressing Room
• Studio Suite Groom Dressing Room
• Two (2) one hour Swedish Massages at the Auriga spa
• Four Hour Premium Open Bar
• Cocktail Hour with four canapés
• Champagne Toast
• Three Course Dinner
• Cake Cutting
Optional Add-ons include:
• Overnight Accommodations in the Penthouse
• Additional Spa and Salon Services at Auriga Spa and Julien Farel Salon
Packages start at $300 per wedding guest with wedding couple complementary. Salon room rental fee not included. Flowers and Décor additional. Not inclusive of taxes + gratuities. Available August 1 – December 31, 2011.
If your guests play their cards right and choose to stay at the Setai Fifth Avenue during your celebration, they wont be disappointed by the special services and amenities that Capella properties are known for:
• A Capella Personal Assistant assigned to each guest to assist with every aspect of his or her stay
• No posted times for check-in and check-out
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Complimentary wired internet in guest rooms and WiFi in all public areas
• In-room refreshment beverages of water, sodas and juice included with guest room or suite
• Complimentary pressing service of up to five items upon arrival
• Luxurious bath amenities created exclusively for the hotel
For more information on having your dream NYC Fifth Avenue nuptials, visit the hotel’s website.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email