Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Destination Wedding San Diego: Hit a Homerun at the Padres' Park!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of Omni San Diego Hotel
One of our number one recommendations for couples is to make sure their personalities are reflected in their destination wedding. We have a wedding package today which is sure to have plenty of personality. I know many a man who seems to love sports as much as life itself, so why not represent that on one of the biggest days of his and your life.
For the first time ever, the Omni San Diego Hotel has joined forces with PETCO Park to offer baseball loving couples the chance to say “I do” in the home of the San Diego Padres. With this packaged, the couple will have a private wedding ceremony on the baseball diamond of PETCO Park and a bunch of other MVP offerings.
Omni San Diego Hotel is conveniently located in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter and is connected to the Padres’ park via a sky-bridge. If you were thinking of hosting a destination wedding in Southern California and love baseball, why not combine the two? The “Diamond Wedding” package through the Omni includes the following:
• Deluxe accommodations in the premier Tony Gwynn Suite - an elegantly appointed, 1,600-square-foot, one-bedroom suite located on the 21st floor which features a kitchen area, wet bar, separate living room and dining space as well as a private balcony overlooking the San Diego Bay and skyline
• Private wedding ceremony on the PETCO Park field
• Access to state-of-the-art locker rooms at PETCO Park
• Wedding reception at the Omni San Diego Hotel
• Custom-designed bobblehead of the couple for wedding guests
• Elaborate wedding cupcake baseball display
Prices for the package vary upon what options you select and the package is available through the end of 2012. For more information about the hotel or the package, visit OmniHotels.com
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email