Destination Bora Bora: This Luxury Resort Celebrates Five Years!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photo courtesy of the St. Regis Bora Bora
Anyone who is newly married or soon-to-be married can certainly appreciate an anniversary. Anniversary celebrations aren’t just for couples as the St. Regis Bora Bora is proving. To celebrate their fifth year on the island and to thank their loyal guests, the St. Regis Bora Bora is introducing some amazing new packages. Keep reading to see the savings to be had in one of the most romantic spots in the world.
• “Fab Five” - The award-winning St. Regis Bora Bora marks a major milestone as it turns five this year and celebrates with a limited time special offer, the “Fab Five” Package includes:
o 5-nights stay in a luxurious Premier Oceanfront Retreat or a Royal Oceanfront Retreat Villa
o Five complimentary breakfasts for every stay
o $500.00 Resort credit which can be put to use for meals, activities, spa treatments and more
o Complimentary five specialty cocktails for two
o First 75 reservations will also receive complimentary chic “his” and “hers” sunglasses by Lacoste
The “Fab Five” Package is valid until August 31, 2012. When booking, ask for rate code “5fab.”
• “Five is For Romance” – The magic of the number five holds more meaning this year as couples are invited to celebrate their fifth year wedding anniversaries in conjunction with the St. Regis Bora Bora’s birthday and receive the following goodies:
o Stay five nights and pay only for four nights with guaranteed upgrade from Deluxe Overwater Villa to a Premier Overwater Villa
o Complimentary daily breakfast included for two (or choice of breakfast in bed)
o 50-minute couples massage at the Resort’s signature spa
o Surprise Polynesian inspired five-year anniversary gift courtesy of the Resort
o Welcome champagne accompanied by sweet treats courtesy of executive chef Sebastien Le Gall (served upon arrival)
o One flower turndown during stay
The “Five is For Romance” Package is valid until August 31, 2012 using the rate code “5rom.”
• “Group Celebration” – The Resort has also created a special “Group Celebration” Package for those who would like to celebrate and be merry. Tailored towards the needs of the meetings and incentive market, the Package features:
o Attractive group rates including complimentary breakfast based on double occupancy
o Complimentary group beach BBQ with drinks during stay (organized by Resort)
o Minimum ten Villas booked and a minimum five nights stay
o 20% discount off signature Spa treatments
o 20% discount off all additional Food and Beverage
Valid until August 31, 2012 and to book ask for rate code “5group.”
• “Return to Paradise” – The Resort is also encouraging guests that stayed with the resort in 2006 to return for a reunion in paradise. Returning guests will receive a guaranteed upgrade combinable with current offers and a complimentary romantic dinner for two. When booking, guests need to make reservations under the same name first used for reservations in 2006 and quoting the rate code “5past.”
• “Estate Escape” – Money is no object for guests looking to enjoy an Exquisite Polynesian Escape in Bora Bora. With bespoke services and activities, guests can enjoy a tailored vacation at The Royal Estate. A personalized experience inspired by the island’s one-of-a-kind beauty, includes a private sunset cruise, Jet Ski tour, private shark and ray feeding tours, private Polynesian traditional performance and meals prepared exclusively for you by the Resort’s chefs and much more. Guests will travel from activity to activity in style with private boat and helicopter rides between islands and with 24/7 St. Regis Butler service, in-Villa massages, and other VIP amenities upon arrival, you will wish this escape will last forever. To reserve An Exquisite Polynesian Escape, please request the personalized assistance of a dedicated Travel Specialist from The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort.
All the above packages are only valid toward new reservations and are subject to availabity and blackout dates. For more information or to book your romantic getaway visit StRegis.com/BoraBora or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email