Monday, August 13, 2012
Destination Wedding Garments: Keep Your Gown Safe & Sound!Words by Courtney Kellar Words by Courtney Cox
Photos courtesy of Green Garmento
Once you’ve found the dress of your dreams and your hubby-to-be has his W-day get-up, you’ll need a way to transport everything for your destination wedding. Enter Green Garmento, a multi-functional, inexpensive and eco-friendly garment bag which can be used long have you’ve taken your vows. Owning a few of these bags eliminates dry cleaning plastic as they’re sturdy, lightweight and reusable. There are several types of bags – each catered to a specific member of your wedding:
- For Bridesmaids, Green Garmento offers a 54” bag that is perfect for any bridesmaid’s dress.
- For Grooms and Groomsmen, Green Garmento’s KangerHanger Pouch Bag makes it easier than ever to keep track of ALL wedding day attire. Great for toting around tuxes and suits, the Kanger Hanger pouch bag allows men to store accessories such as ties, cufflinks and shoes in a handy pouch that is attached to the bag.
- For Brides, Green Garmento even has a garment bag designed especially for wedding dresses! The 72” bag is roomy enough to fit any bride’s dress or gown and is only available in Black.
Not convinced? Here are some more facts and figures about Green Garmento:
- 4-in-1 bag easily converts to hamper, duffle, carrying and garment bag, which means one bag can get the dress everywhere before and after the wedding, including the dry cleaners.
- Available in 4 lengths (including a 72” length, specifically designed for gowns and wedding dresses) and 6 colors means there’s a bag for everyone in the wedding party!
- Made from recyclable non-woven polypropylene
- Breathable & water-resistant, which protects valuable wedding day attire
- Full-length side zipper allows easy access to hanging garments
- Recyclable & Reusable
- Colors: Green Grass, Blue Water, Orange Sunshine, Black Night, Burgundy Bliss and Red Buttons
- MSRP $9.99- $12.99
For more information or to purchase a couple of eco-friendly and reusable garment bags, visit thegreengarmento.com.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email