Destination Wedding Prints: From Capture to CanvasWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of MyPix2Canvas A lot of expensive photographer’s packages come with a large-scale canvas print of one of your destination wedding photos. However, there’s now another way to get the same amazing thing, but much more customized and affordable. At MyPix2Canvas.com you can create your own custom canvas print my uploading any photo you like. This could be a great post-wedding gift for a friend or relative or a surprise gift to your new spouse. Here are some additional details:
- Digital photos are printed on museum-grade canvas and sealed with a protective coating
- Prints are wrapped on high-quality, kiln-dried fir stretcher bars
- Edge options include Over Wrap (image wraps around the edge), Mirror Wrap and Multi-Color Wrap
- Images can be printed in full color, sepia tone or black & white
- Easy to use design studio to enhance photos before printing
- Free image color correction, red-eye removal, and date stamp removal
- Advanced editing options can be done at an additional cost
You can begin building your own cavas at MyPix2Canvas.com. Prices vary depending on the size you want, colors you select etc. The cost starts at 30 dollars for an 8” x 10” and range all the way up to 350 dollars for a 40” x 60”. This is just another way to have a constant reminder in your home of one of the happiest days of your life – happy shopping!
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email