Montana Ranch Winter PackagesWords by Katie Martin
Photos courtesy of The Ranch at Rock Creek
Wintertime in Montana is an experience, especially if you are at The Ranch at Rock Creek. This five-star guest ranch is offering three wilderness experiences from Dec. 1 to March 31 where couples can get a romantic escape or wellness retreat unlike anything they’ve done before. From skiing and snowboarding at the nearby ski area to mountainous adventures, couples will love these Montana ranch winter packages by The Ranch at Rock Creek.
The Ranch at Rock Creek sits on 6,600 acres of Montana wilderness and is affiliated with Relais & Chateaux, Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts, Signature Travel Network, Kiwi Collection. With luxury suites and historic barn accommodations, The Ranch at Rock Creek offers the perfect locations and amenities for any couple. With a 2,000 square-foot spa, laid-back couples will be able to relax while the snow falls outdoors. For the couples willing to brace the cold, the Montana wilderness offers activities from horseback riding to fly-fishing to so much more. If couples choose from one of The Ranch at Rock Creek’s winter packages, they can even enjoy ice fishing and horse-drawn sleigh rides through the snow. The winter packages offered by The Ranch at Rock Creek include:
Winter Luxury Spa & Nature Package
This Montana retreat is geared towards restoration and self-reflection. Guests can select from more than 20 treatments and classes for the ultimate wellness getaway.
- Two Granite Spa treatments
- Two Mind & Body classes including yoga, forest bathing, guided mindfulness trek, meditation and RanchFit natural movement training.
The Indulgent Frontiersman Package
Embrace a Montana winter and have The Ranch’s 6,600 acres become your private winter playground. Guests will receive two of the following complimentary customized amenities:
- Half-day outdoor skills challenge in the wilderness.
- Private horseback ride and target shooting with chef’s provisions.
- Private ice fishing excursion with campfire lunch.
- Private snowmobile excursion through the National Forest with campfire lunch.
- One 105-minute Saddle Sore Soak treatment in the Granite Spa.
Romantic Winter Getaway Package
Retreat into the snow-capped mountains of Montana where you can reconnect in the snowy countryside with your better half. Guests will be given the following complimentary amenities:
- Enjoy a half-day guided outdoor activity, such as snowmobiling, cross-country skiing or a nature trek; a private two-hour yoga session including refreshments; or full day downhill skiing at the nearby ski area.
- Restorative treatments in the Granite Spa. Choose either two one-hour massages or two side-by-side 45-minute Hiker’s Refresh treatments.
- One private visit with the Ranch Chef. Spend a late-afternoon hour with a Ranch Chef learning about the foods and libations of the region. Enjoy Montana craft beer pairings, regional wines or tea in a private setting.
Prices for these winter packages start at $900 per person, per night or a $1,800 based on double occupancy. Additionally, guests who book a three-night stay will receive the fourth night free. For more information on these winter packages and The Ranch at Rock Creek, check out the website here.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email