Simple Steps to Stunning SkinWords by Taylor Wilson
Photos courtesy of Primavera Life
Every bride wants to look perfect for her wedding. That is why it is essential to take care of your skin to make sure it looks radiant when that big day arrives. Aside from plenty of beauty sleep, Terese Linke, global education and spa training director from Primavera Life, shares a some quick and easy steps, using a few all-natural skin products to make sure your skin looks flawless for your destination wedding and honeymoon.
1. Soften dead skin cells by dampening a clean, soft face cloth with warm water and hold it over the face as a warm compress two or three times. Next, remove dry, dead skin cells by gently exfoliating the face and neck area with PRIMAVERA’s Revitalizing Face Scrub. Then, hydrate with a mist or two of PRIMAVERA’s Moisturizing Refreshing Mist, followed by pressing PRIMAVERA’s Revitalizing Intensive Seed Oil Capsules into the skin. The bride will wake up in the morning with revitalized, soft and silky skin – wedding day ready!
2. Apply PRIMAVERA Moisturizing Lip Balm or Amala’s Soothing Lip Salve to lips the night before, for soft, kissable lips for the big “I Do”!
3. The day before the wedding, exfoliate the body in the shower with Amala’s Detoxifying Body Polish for a smooth and even tone. Post-shower; apply Amala’s Detoxifying Body Butter for super soft and shining skin that will last all week long.
4. On the morning of the wedding, prior to applying moisturizer, dab PRIMAVERA Moisturizing Cooling Eye Roll-On under and around the eye area to instantly ease any puffiness.
6. Before applying makeup, prep the face with Amala’s Purifying Mattifier as a primer for a matte, photo-ready finish.
7. Throughout the day, mist Amala’s Hydrating Toner as needed over the face to keep the skin moisturized all day.
8. Wind down the body and mind after the big day with PRIMAVERA Restoring Rose Sallow Thorn Body Lotion. The soft, calming aromas of Organic Rose Essential Oil and vitamin-rich sallow thorn oil come together to help balance and calm the mind while restoring and conditioning the skin.
9. Get the skin honeymoon-ready by gently removing dead skin cells with PRIMAVERA Cleansing Juniper Cypress Body Scrub. Towel-dry and drench the skin with PRIMAVERA Juniper Cypress Body Oil for long-lasting moisture.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email