Caribbean Wedding GiveawayWords by Taylor Wilson
Photos courtesy of Jennifer Davis Photography
Imagine for a moment, walking down the aisle, all eyes on you, and seeing the love of your life awaiting your arrival at the other end. With crystal blue water as your backdrop, a cool island breeze rustling the palm trees, and fine grains of sand between your toes, this picture perfect image is the destination wedding you have always dreamed of. Thanks to Nisbet Plantation Beach Club on Nevis, dreams do come true!
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, the Caribbean’s only historic plantation inn on the beach, is providing couples who stay at the resort for seven nights or more a free wedding ceremony package. A $1,650 value, this offer includes:
- License, registration and Minister's fee
- Transportation to and from the authorities, as necessary
- Choice of wedding location:
- White sand beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea with views of St. Kitts, Avenue of the Palms, an expansive lawn lined with coconut palm trees leading to the sea, or a romantic backdrop of the couple’s choice
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Fresh flowers from the garden for decoration
- Two-tiered wedding cake
- Chilled bottle of champagne for wedding toast
- Services of our professional wedding coordinator
- Private celebration after the ceremony, either in-room champagne breakfast or a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach
As if everlasting memories weren’t enough to commemorate this special day, the resort will plant a coconut palm tree in the couple’s name. A symbol of the couple’s love for each other, couples can return to watch the tree flourish.
Only one ceremony is hosted per day to ensure everything revolves around the newlyweds. Also, additional services beyond what is included in the package are available based on the couple’s wishes. With the specialty service of the resort’s wedding coordinator, couples can unwind and enjoy the hotel’s amenities and activities offered while thier someone else does the planning for them.
To take advantage of this spectacular offer, simply stay in one of the three optional suites for at least seven nights. Rates beginning at $541 include complementary breakfast, afternoon tea and nightly gourmet dinner. Say “I Do” on the sandy beaches of Nevis as you indulge in a Caribbean escape unlike any other. Visit NisbetPlantation.com or call 1-800-742-6008 for more information.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email