Indulge in a Wedding Planning WeekendWords by Taylor Wilson
Jung Lee, world-renowned event planner, has teamed up with Exclusive Resorts, representing them as their newest Style Ambassador. Preparing to launch a series of unforgettable milestone celebrations and travel packages through the impressive portfolio of multimillion-dollar villas in 75 destinations, Jung Lee introduces one of her first getaways.
The Bride-to-Be weekend eliminates the stress of planning a destination wedding and creates an unforgettable experience in New York City for brides preparing to tie the knot. Recently engaged brides and their bridal party will stay at the Club’s fabulous Park Avenue luxury apartment in the heart of Midtown while spending four days arranging all the details of their wedding with Jung Lee’s expertise at hand.
This wedding planning weekend provides brides with more than enough opportunities to see their event flourish right before their eyes including private one-on-one consultations with Jung, VIP wedding dress appointments, personal cake consultations with celebrity cake-makers and so much more. Brides will leave the weekend feeling confident and relaxed, fully prepared with the tools they need to create their dream wedding.
For $9,950, the bride and three others will be able to experience all the Bride-to-Be weekend has to offer including:
- A three-night stay with Exclusive Resorts in one of the Club’s two-bedroom Park Avenue Place apartments
- Pre-trip planning and dedicated on-site concierge
- Pre-arrival phone call for the Bride-to-Be with Jung Lee
- Welcome basket from Jung Lee that includes Perrier-Jouët champagne and chocolates from La Maison du Chocolate
- Fresh flowers in-residence
- Three-hour private wedding consultation with Jung Lee and the Fête team
- Private shopping appointment at the Barneys New York Penthouse Suite
- VIP wedding dress and/or bridesmaid dress appointments at premier locations including Mark Ingram Atelier, Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier
- Personal cake consultation with celebrity cake-maker Sylvia Weinstock or Ron Ben-Israel
- Custom itinerary created by Lee, including her top restaurant recommendations and two custom music playlists
Visit ExclusiveResorts.com to book your Bride-to-Be weekend and let the planning party begin!
Photos courtesy of Exclusive Resorts (1st, 3rd) and Jung Lee (2nd)
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email