Make it Easy with MarriottWords by Taylor Wilson
Photos courtesy of Paradise by Marriott
There’s no reason any couple should have to go through the stress of planning a wedding to experience the happiness and perfection of their big day. Marriott recognizes this is a time when couples should be having fun and enjoying their engagement, anxiously awaiting the day they say, “I do”, so they have designed a new program to make the process seamless for couples planning a destination wedding.
Found throughout eight breathtaking resorts located in the tropics, “Worry-Free Weddings” will assist couples from the moment he pops the question through the post-wedding responsibilities. With several amazing perks, Marriott has carefully compiled this list of offers, sure to cover all aspects of planning a destination wedding, including activities for the rest of the wedding week.
Special Booking Offer
- Providing a great added value for couples, a basic wedding ceremony will be offered complimentary when a minimum of 70 premium category room nights are booked. Details may vary by property, Curaçao resort not included.
- Couples can utilize a handy Nuptial Navigator – a detailed checklist/planning timeline distributed as part of the initial collateral exchange. It will include key planning action items and timelines, as well as important information to help navigate the destination itself, including tips on local customs, currency, time zone, electrical current, what to pack, points of interest, etc. Couples will have everything they need to know in advance of their trip.
Tailored Time Together
- The Collection will help make sure that bringing together different families and friends is a fun experience for all. As a way for everyone to bond (or break the ice), Tailored Time Together offers specially designed group excursions, team-building activities, and the opportunity to work together to help the local community through Marriott’s signature Spirit to Serve program. The program is designed to leave guests feeling closer than ever before.
No Guy Left Behind
- While the wedding is usually known as the bride’s day, the Collection hasn’t forgotten about the groom! No Guy Left Behind is a dedicated menu of activities designed for the groom and his pals. A range of complimentary and fee services are available, such as cigars, scotch/tequila tastings, flag football on the beach, grooming sessions at the spa/salon and more.
- In addition to the above elements, couples who book their weddings at a resort within the Collection (hotels can be found here) will become eligible for the Newlyweds Forever Package, a special offer awarding a discount of 20 percent off leisure rates when visiting the same property or another resort in the Collection. Couples have up to one year after their wedding day to book their next vacation.
The Worry-Free Weddings program complements already great offerings for couples planning their nuptials in paradise, including:
Certified Wedding Planners
- Trained, knowledgeable and professional destination wedding experts available free to all brides. Planners provide assistance with everything from centerpieces to event layout.
Rewards when booking a wedding with Marriott
- Up to 50,000 Marriott Rewards points or 15,000 air miles good for free hotel nights, free flights or free merchandise.
This offer is valid at participating hotels including, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort, CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino.
You Might Also Like
by Courtney Kellar
The U.S. Virgin Islands are a great option for destination weddings and honeymooners alike.
by Stacey Marcus
Romance seekers looking to canoodle under a ribbon of clear blue skies and sink their toes in diamond-dusted sands will adore St. Kitts.
by Courtney Kellar
Myrtle Beach offers Southern charm, gorgeous beaches and significantly better prices.
by Samantha Payne
Looking for a rugged atmosphere to celebrate love?
by Taylor Wilson
Bienvenido a Costa Rica – a destination where “pura vida” is not only a saying, but a way of life.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email