A Maui Honeymoon PackageWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Hawaii is a longstanding favorite when it comes to destination weddings and honeymoons – and for good reason! The islands are the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure…perfect for newlyweds. Whether you said “I do” in Hawaii or not, there’s still a strong possibility you’re considering it for your honeymoon. If so, take a closer look at Maui and, more specifically, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. Now through the end of 2015, the Hyatt Regency Maui is offering honeymoon package which is perfect for newlyweds!
By booking the Hyatt Regency Maui’s honeymoon package, you’ll get everything you need for a great, romantic stay on the island – and save money in the process! Even better, there’s no minimum stay required or blackout dates. The complete package includes:
· Hertz convertible daily car rental (pickup at Hyatt Regency Maui or Kahului Airport)
· Complimentary daily resort self-parking
· Daily buffet breakfast for two
· Honeymooners Reception featuring complimentary culinary class with resort chef
· Two glasses of sparkling wine or two Mai Tais at Japengo, Umalu or Son'z
· Hawaiian keepsake amenity upon arrival
· Two tickets for the price of one to the Tour of the Stars Astronomy Program
· Two tickets for the price of one to the Drums of the Pacific Lu'au
· $25 off Island Snorkeling Excursion when booked through concierge
If you’re considering Hawaii for your honeymoon (and you honestly should be), then explore the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa as a potential option. Don’t forget to ask about their honeymoon package and remember that you must book and use the package by December 2015. Visit maui.hyatt.com for more information!
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email