Elegant Elopement in TexasWords by Natalie Long
Tres Lunas Resort is the perfect place for a romantic and rustic destination wedding in Texas. Tres Lunas’ bed and breakfast is becoming the ideal destination for eloping couples because it offers luxury and relaxation. Tres Lunas is located near Mason County, which is a hot spot for wineries as well as hiking, kayaking and horseback riding. The resort is the perfect spot for the outdoorsy couple looking for a quaint and intimate wedding.
The elopement package includes (roughly $1,000):
- A sunset wedding in the open-air stone chapel, officiated by founder Carol Conlee herself
- Hand-tied rose bouquet and rose boutonniere
- Spectacular, four-course gourmet dinner for two, prepared with fresh, local ingredients
- Petite two-tier house-made white almond wedding cake with cream cheese icing
- 2 night stay in one of the private poolside Zen Suites
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne
- Hearty homemade breakfast
The package can be customized to the couple’s particular interests and the venue also offers full-service wedding packages for groups of up to 50 people. For more information, go to treslunasresort.com or call 210.725.2339.
Photos courtesy of Tres Lunas and Asher Creek (second).
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email