South Carolina: The Sea Pines ResortWords by Natalie Long
The Sea Pines Resort Beach Club Wedding Package can be a great option for your beachfront destination wedding in South Carolina. The package includes 100 guests and starts at $40,000. The beautiful views that surround the resort offer a stunning opportunity for a wonderful wedding. If you book this beach package for your wedding festivities, here is a glimpse of what your perfect day can look like.
The rehearsal dinner, at the Plantation Golf Club, offers a sweeping, one-of-a-kind golf view and doors that lead out to more than 4,500 square-feet of elevated outdoor porch space.
The ceremony, at The Sea Pines Beach, offers a special dream-come-true setting with the gentle caress of sea breezes and a symphony of waves meeting the shore.
The reception, at The Sea Pines Beach Club, offers a beautiful panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
The farewell brunch at Topside in Harbour Town Marina is at a waterfront restaurant with a breathtaking setting, overlooking a panorama of Calibogue Sound and the Harbour Town Pier.
The package includes:
- Professional wedding planner to assist with all on-site details including ceremony co-ordination
- Ceremony site with complimentary indoor weather back-up
- Reception site with complimentary indoor weather back-up
- White wedding chairs for the ceremony
- Sea Pines four-course plated dinner or stations package, wedding cake and unlimited bar option for 5 hours, Reception tables, banquet chairs, standard white floor length linens and white napkins, china, glassware, silverware, guest book table, cake table, gift table, dance floor, stage for band, cocktail tables, and votive candles
- Transportation for the bride & bridesmaids to the ceremony (within Sea Pines)
- Complimentary parking for all guests
- Complimentary gate clearance for all non-plantation guests and vendors
- Champagne & chocolates for the bride & groom (night of wedding)
- Complimentary room on the wedding night
Photos courtesy of Tim Zielenbach (first) The Sea Pines Resort (third) and Ashley Seawell Photography (second, fourth & fifth)
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email