A Wedding Weekend in BostonWords by Sydney Bowen
Photos courtesy of Hotel Commonwealth
For the couple looking for an inclusive, weekend long celebration to commemorate their marriage, Hotel Commonwealth in Boston, Massachusetts, has a new package that is sure to get the party started. Neighboring the iconic Fenway Park, Hotel Commonwealth recently underwent a massive expansion, nearly doubling the amount of guest rooms they have.
The new wing of the hotel has ninety six additional rooms, with views overlooking Fenway Park. Six thousand additional square feet of event space has been added, as well as a Fenway Park Suite, filled to the brim with exclusive Red Sox memorabilia.
The “Everything but the Groom” package is a buyout of the hotel, allowing you and your guests to enjoy all the aspects of this award-winning hotel completely on your own.
Guestrooms and amenities for this package include:
- Exclusive use of Hotel Commonwealth’s brand new wing
- A private entrance
- 96 guestrooms available for both Friday and Saturday night
- Signature Suite for the soon-to-be newlyweds
- Personalized welcome swag bags, complete with curated items from Olives & Grace
- Valet Parking
- A private, behind the scenes tour of Fenway Park for the wedding party
- A pair of Red Sox season tickets for the couple
Your weekend begins with a rehearsal dinner Friday night on the Fenway Terrace, assuming the weather allows. Enjoy Alfresco BBQ and dance the night away with Fenway Park as your backdrop.
Saturday, the day of the wedding, starts off right with a private yoga session complete with healthy refreshments and fresh pressed juices. Yoga mats are provided.
After a morning of rejuvenation, your 5-hour celebration begins. With up to 200 guests, your culinary accommodations include:
- Passed hors d’oeuvres served at the reception
- Curated cocktails by a mixologist
- Raw Bar with Oyster Shucking
- Custom-designed three course dinner with wine pairings
- Wedding Cake
- Late-night snacks
- Espresso bar
Throughout the entire weekend, enjoy the 24-hour hospitality suite, fully stoked with your favorite beverages and snacks.
Other wedding accommodations include:
- Complete lighting design in Fenway Ballroom
- Floral designs on all dining tables
- Upgraded linens and chairs
- Congratulatory message on the big screen
On Sunday, end your perfect weekend with a 2-hour signature brunch. The farewell brunch allows you and your guests to enjoy more time together and reflect on your special day.
This exclusive Boston buyout weekend is priced at $500,000. Accommodates up to 200 guests, taxes and gratuity included. Some restrictions may apply. To inquire further, contact Hotel Commonwealth.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email