A Secret Ceremony in DenverWords by Sydney Bowen
Photos courtesy of Elevate Photography
Large, lavish weddings aren’t the right fit for every couple. Some would prefer a smaller, intimate experience surrounded by close loved ones. Some couples don't want to plan at all. For the couple longing for simplicity and minimal stress in their planning, Four Seasons Hotel Denver has unveiled the perfect package for you.
The Secret Ceremony is the perfect wedding weekend for those ready to let someone else take the reins on planning their big day. The Four Seasons Denver is a great spot for locals wanting luxury nearby, or a couple looking for a destination wedding away. Each couple meets with the wedding experts at the hotel who get to know the couple and their taste and style.
After that, it’s all in the hands of the experts. They secretly plan the menu, decorations and all aspects of the wedding. The couple doesn’t know any of the details – they simply show up in their desired outfits for their celebration!
The Secret Ceremony includes:
- Couple’s suite (two-night stay)
- Up to 14 guests
- Wedding amenities for the couple
- Welcome party in the EDGE Bar for 16
- Bridal brunch for bride and maid of honor
- Brunch for groom and best man
- Salon treatments for the bride (hair/makeup)
- Salon treatment for groom (hair/neck trim)
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception including: four tray-passed appetizers, two dinner stations, two-hour deluxe bar with champagne toast, mini wedding cake
- Uplighting and sound system
- Floral bouquet for bride and maid of honor, boutonniere for groom and best man and three centerpieces
- Votives, china and standard linens
- Breakfast in bed for the couple the day after the wedding
The Secret Ceremony is the perfect package for couples that want to leave the planning to the experts and enjoy their engagement before they swap vows. The pop-up package, including everything listed above, is $6000 USD. The package is available for more guests, and the price will adjust accordingly.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email