A Magical Thailand Wedding PackageWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Couples who opt for a destination wedding are already thinking outside the box and taking the adventurous route to saying “I do.” Thankfully, resorts and venues around the world are coming up with more and more unique packages to suit any couple’s vision. One such example is Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve. This luxury resort recently introduced a new wedding package that is not only romantic, but one-of-a-kind: the Midnight Wedding Package.
This new package is sure to “wow” your guests and make you stand out amongst the destination wedding competition. In case hosting your wedding in Southern Thailand isn’t special enough, this wedding option will surely do the trick. Exchange vows at midnight underneath the stars and surrounded by flickering candles – important Thai symbols of enlightenment and expressions of unity.
Before exchanging vows, enjoy a dinner reception for you and 30 guests. After the nuptials, the event continues into the night with a Champagne toast and custom, three-tiered wedding cake. Finally, release a wedding wish lantern into the night sky. The following day, thank your guests with a wedding brunch and start your life together as newlyweds.
The Midnight Wedding Package starts at $18,700 for 30 guests (tax and service charges not included) and includes:
• Three-night accommodations in the Royal Beach Villa for the couple
• Roundtrip luxury transfers to and from Krabi International Airport for two people
• 50 minute spa treatment for the couple
• Hair & makeup for the bride
• Wedding night dinner prior to the ceremony
• Wedding decoration and set up, including customized floral decorations, candles and floating torches
• Customized bouquet for the bride and corsage for the groom
• Classical music during the ceremony
• Blessing Ceremony (non-religious) including symbolic lighting of candles by the bride and groom
• A midnight champagne reception with elegant three-tier wedding cake
• Lantern release ceremony
• 2 1/2 hour brunch the day after the wedding
• Star Certificate named after the bride and groom
• Dedicated onsite wedding planner
For more information on Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve or this special wedding package, visit ritzcarlton.com.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email