Indonesia Wedding PackageWords by Lindsey McIntosh
Photos courtesy of The Sanchaya
If you’ve always dreamed of going to Indonesia and want to have a destination wedding in an outside-of-the-box location, The Sanchaya is a great place to consider. Overlooking Singapore’s Southern Coast, in Southeast Asia, The Sanchaya estate is located on Indonesia’s Bintan Island. The luxurious resort has 21 villas and nine suites to choose from, with many clubhouses and restaurants to make your trip as relaxing and romantic as possible. A 50-meter infinity pool, spa treatments and fitness centers are all available to you and your loved one upon arrival. Winning three awards in 2015, the high-class service provided by The Sanchaya is perfect for a destination wedding or honeymoon.
Whatever your milestone may be, The Sanchaya has the perfect package for you.
The Sanchaya’s new engagement package (USD 3500+ per couple) features:
- A private dining set-up on the resort’s beach, by the Olympic-sized infinity pool or in a Thai-inspired villa.
- A romantic bath ritual in a large candle-lit soaking tub, bottle of champagne, heart-shaped cake, bouquet of flowers and a “Just Us” photo to take away.
- As part of the romantic bath ritual, the couple chooses chocolate strawberries and Champagne, canapés and single Malt or wine, or a cheese platter and port as complements to a large candle-lit soaking tub.
Weddings at The Sanchaya range from:
- An intimate beachfront ceremony for two to a larger formal dining arrangement for family and friends with the opportunity to completely buy-out the property.
- Other ceremony backdrops include a manicured croquet lawn overlooking the South China Sea and by a private pool next to a serene lagoon at the property’s Thai-inspired Lawan Village.
- Sweeteners for the bride and groom include breakfast in bed with Champagne, a massage for two with customized chakra oils and romantic beach dinner including the release of Thai wish lanterns.
Both The Sanchaya’s anniversary and renewal of vows packages (1189+ per couple) features:
- A night’s stay in one of the resort’s Thai villas.
- Breakfast in bed with Champagne, a couple’s spa treatment and dinner options such as a gourmet beach BBQ for two.
- As part of the latter package, The Sanchaya’s team arranges a pre-ceremony rehearsal, the ceremony and takes care of all of the finer details such as the bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, floral decorations and cake.
The Sanchaya works with couples to create a tailored romantic experience. Weddings that are more personal can be done at the four-bedroom beachfront presidential suite The Vanda Villa, priced at US $10,000 per night. An around-the-clock butler, a dedicated chef in its kitchen, private infinity pool and separate guest house is available for those looking to have a smaller intimate ceremony. No matter what your plan may be, The Sanchaya can make your special trip one you will never forget. For more information on these packages and more head to their website, thesanchaya.com.
You Might Also Like
by Kathy Till
This Bali destination is where you will discover the ultimate honeymoon.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email