Project Beauty Pardons Your PrettyWords by Candice Maniga
Photos courtesy of Project Beauty
“Smell good. Look good. Feel good.” That’s what Project Beauty’s latest line Pardon My Pretty promises of their body scrubs, body sprays and body lotions. Infused with nourishing elements like Arctic vitamins and a super fruit blend, the products are sure to keep skin nurtured and hydrated whether you're combatting harsh winter winds or sweltering summer heat.
The Arctic vitamins contain a rejuvenating mix of a high level of vitamin C and retinol to pair with the water extract from fresh Nordic meshberries. The super fruit blend consists of blueberries, cranberries, goji and acaí berries for the perfect extra punch of power.
The secrets of the super fruit blend:
- Blueberry: High in essential Omega 3 fatty acids and natural antioxidants to help boost skin hydration.
- Cranberry: A natural balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids and a great source of Vitamin E to help boost skin hydration.
- Goji Berry and Açaí Berry: Powerful antioxidants to help reduce the visible signs of aging.
Together, the Arctic vitamins and super fruit blend deliver a boost of hydration and improve the skin’s texture and tone.
The Pardon My Pretty line is free of sulfate, parabens, harsh salt systems, harmful colors and harmful fragrances. The products are made in the USA and categorized by concept:
- At The Candy Shop: Smell and feel as sweet as uptown cotton candy with a twist.
- Backyard Picnic: Crisp green apples and succulent pears are the perfect pair to add fruity flavor to your day.
- Date Night: Entice all the senses with this romantic floral fantasy.
- Out of the Shower: This scent is perfect to keep that fresh clean feeling throughout the day.
The products range in size and price, all under $20. Body sprays come in 4 oz. packages for $10, body scrubs are 8 oz. for $12 and body lotions are 12 oz. for $16.
Pardon My Pretty can be found exclusively online at amazon.com or myprojectbeauty.com. On Project Beauty's site, customers can learn more about the origin of Pardon My Pretty and join the Project Beauty Tribe to receive special offers and promotions, and find beauty-related advice.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
It's one of the most important days of your life, and hiring a makeup artist who knows what she's doing will not only make you your most beautiful that day, but also in the photos you will treasure forever.
by Carolyn Gerin
All dermatologists are not created equal: creativity tempered with judgment is what you seek in a physician, especially when you’re slated to walk down the aisle.
by Jennifer Stein
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure: get ready to face off fearlessly against bombastic beauty blunders.
by Erin Marrujo
Kimiko Beauty recognizes the importance of your wedding day, but the innovative company is also looking forward to the days that follow.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email