A Must-Have PlannerWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Erin Condren
There are countless resources out there to help you plan the destination wedding of your dreams. From books and magazines to websites and planners – the options are endless. In addition to Destination I Do, of course, we’ve found another great resource for perfecting the wedding away of your dreams. Erin Condren is a designer who specializes in personalized stationery, planners and entertaining accessories. After years of chatting with brides, she has launched her own fully customized wedding planner.
Meant to not only organize, but streamline the entire wedding planning process, it seems Erin Condren has thought of everything. We received a sample wedding planner and were impressed with the level of detail achieved and also all the cute accessories which come with it. You can be as detailed or simple as you like in your planning…this planner can accommodate you.
Features of the Erin Condren wedding planner include:
- Choose which month to start your planner
- Opt for a one or two year version
- Special stickers to highlight events and reminders
- Add photo stickers of your bridal party and more
- A checklist for all the big and small tasks leading up to the big day
- Holds important details to help make shopping for your bridal party a breeze
- Pages to add guest addresses when you're on the go
- Budget and vendor checklist
- Pages for organizing the music, flowers, bar, cake and photos
- Take notes at tasting, make a "wishlist" for music and memories for your photographer
- Lined pages to collect your notes and blank pages to house sketches
You can also customize your planner’s look – choose from dozens of choices for color schemes and designs and be sure to add a monogram or your and your groom’s names. For more information or to begin designing your own Erin Condren wedding planner, visit erincondren.com.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email