Honeymoon in ParisWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
When planning your dream honeymoon, who doesn’t conjure up images of you and your new spouse traversing the infamous streets of Paris? If this is just up your alley, consider Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris – one of the chicest and most accommodating hotels. So accommodating, in fact, that they offer a honeymoon package which is ideal for newlyweds looking for the quintessential romantic experience in the original “City of Love.”
The package begins at 1100€ and includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Collection room
- Buffet breakfast in La Cuisine Restaurant
- Use of health, fitness and pool facilities of the Spa My Blend by Clarins
- 60-minute massage for the bride
- Champagne and flowers upon arrival
- Private artistic tour with the art concierge to discover all the hotel’s art pieces
- Special cake by Pierre Hermé Paris
- Romantic gift
- “Paris by Night” an unforgettable three-hour ride in a Jaguar HJ Ultimate with Champagne
- Complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay.
This package is valid through the end of 2013 and requires a minimum of a two-night stay. For more information or to begin booking your dream honeymoon, visit leroyalmonceau.com.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email