Honeymoon on Pink SandWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Pink Sands Resort
The Bahamas has long been a dream destination for honeymooning couples and Harbour Island is no exception. Famous for its three-mile strip of pink sand, this is a destination that’s impossible to duplicate. It’s private, exclusive and oh-so-romantic! If this is your honeymoon destination of choice, you might want to consider Pink Sands Resort.
This tropical, 18-acre resort is ideal for honeymooners and caters to newlyweds. Valid now through December 16, 2013, the Pink Sands Honeymoon Package might just be your own dream come true.
The Pink Sands Honeymoon Package includes:
- Five Night Stay in Selected Accommodations (room and tax included)
- Airport Transfers Upon Arrival
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- Welcome Gift
- Daily Continental Breakfast at the Blue Bar
- One Morning's Breakfast in Bed for Two
- Candlelight Dinner for Two at the Garden Terrace Restaurant (Beverages Not Included)
- $50 Pink Sands Gift Shop Certificate
- Two Complimentary Pink Sands Bathrobes to Serve as a Memento of Your Honeymoon OR His & Hers One Hour Massage
Package rates start at $1,700 per person and cannot be combined with any other hotel promotion. For reservations or more information, visit pinksandresort.com. Happy Honeymooning!
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email