Your Own Hawaiian ParadiseWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Hotel Wailea
Every bride or groom wants to be treated like royalty for their destination wedding and some locations and venues go above and beyond to ensure this dream becomes a reality. Hotel Wailea in Maui, Hawaii will be unveiling a $15 million renovation this fall which includes updates to all 72 suites, the pool and spa. What Hotel Wailea prides itself on is privacy – perfect for wedding couples. However, there’s one way to guarantee you get all the privacy you could ever want for your Maui wedding away.
The “Exclusively Yours” package at the Hotel Wailea is essentially a buy-out, meaning you and your guests will have all 15-acres to yourselves. Starting at $95,500, it’s not for the faint of heart, but if you can swing the price, you’re guaranteed the wedding of a lifetime and your guests the vacation of a lifetime. The package includes:
- Exclusive access to 15 acres of private sculptured tropical gardens, pool, fitness center, spa and cabana bar
- Sweeping panoramic ocean views on the Sunset Lawn - say "I Do" in the quaint gazebo, the expansive middle lawn with the ocean as your tableau, or under the trees in a canopy of plumeria and tuberose
- Waterfall reception in the grand Anuhea Room, with its cathedral ceilings, rich hardwood floors and soaring windowed walls
- Catering by award-winning restaurant Capische? - with a diverse selection of cuisines
- Incredibly diverse photo opportunities - beach, waterfall, tropical orchards, sculptured gardens, hidden gazebos and hammocks, striking architectural backdrops
- The entire Hotel Wailea staff at your beck and call
- Personal valets to drive you and your guests wherever you wish in Wailea - in luxury Mercedes-Benz SUVs
An on-site wedding planner will also be at your disposal to make any and all plans a possibility. Because Hotel Wailea is perched above the cliffs of Wailea, you’re guaranteed stunning ocean and mountain views around every turn. As if that wasn’t enough, the property also boasts gorgeous tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls and meandering pathways. For more information on saying “I do” at Hotel Wailea or the “Exclusively Yours” package, call 866-970-4167 or visit hotelwailea.com.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email