Intimate South Carolina ResortWords by Lauren Marshall
Photos courtesy of Wild Dunes Resort
Smaller weddings provide the opportunity to spend more time with your guests and partner in a beautiful place. With 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise, Wild Dunes Resort is just 30 minutes from charming downtown Charleston and it is now offering new, affordable packages for intimate wedding affairs.
This fine Destination Hotels property will become the perfect home for the extent of your stay on the beautiful isle of Palms. Couples will work with the team of expert wedding professionals and choose from seven stunning seaside venues for their ceremony, reception or dinner!
Of course, entertainment is key in pulling off the perfect destination wedding for family, friends and couples themselves. Luckily, the resort offers a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options.
Below you’ll hear straight from Wild Dunes Resort on what these packages include:
Brides and grooms can make their intimate dream wedding a reality with this package, starting at just $3,500 for up to 20 guests and including:Ocean View Ceremony Venue
- Private dining room
- Bridal bouquet and a boutonniere for the groom, both in the colors of your choosing
- Ceremony coordination
- Ceremony officiant
- Choice of song for bride’s arrival to the ceremony
- Three course plated dinner
- Wedding cake
- Two hour open bar
- Complete basic rentals & set up package to include ceremony chairs and a beautifully set table
- Floral centerpiece in the colors of your choosing
- Dinner music and appropriate lighting for ambiance
- All staff gratuities and taxes
- Access to 1,300 acres of barrier island beauty for memorable wedding photography
*Accommodations Add-On: Luxury Wild Dunes beach home rentals are available for the bridal party or family with nightly rates beginning at $100 per bedroom for three- to seven-bedroom homes. Complimentary Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries will be provided at check-in. Guests can also choose a rehearsal dinner delivered to their rental home, starting at $195 for eight to ten guests.
Partners seeking to celebrate their nuptials with a stress-free elopement can allow Wild Dunes Resort’s expert event team to take care of every last detail with this package, starting at $2,250 for up to ten guests and including:
- Champagne and strawberries upon arrival
- Two-night stay for the bridge and groom at the resort’s AAA Four Diamond-Rated Boardwalk Inn
- Breakfast for bride and groom each morning
- Choice from one of the resort’s seven stunning ceremony venues
- Private dining option
- Ceremony coordination, music and officiant
- Access to 1,600 acres of barrier island beauty for memorable wedding photography
*Vendor referrals available for everything else needed for the special day.
To start planning your Wild Dunes Resort wedding, you can contact Catering Director, Samantha Martin, or call 843.886.2283. For more information on Wild Dunes Resort, visit the website, and get ready to start dreaming of the perfect beach wedding!
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email