A Cozy Elopement PackageWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Two Bird Studio
If you’re considering an elopement, odds are you and your soon-to-be spouse want a destination which is both romantic and intimate. Enter Knob Hill Inn in Ketchum, Idaho. This European-inspired lodge is nestled between snowy mountain ranges in a historical mining town. There’s charm to spare and it’s a great spot for a cozy winter wedding for two. Knob Hill Inn does more traditional weddings too, but their Elope on the Slope package caters specifically to couples looking to keep things small.
The Elope on the Slope package is available year-round and can be used toward either indoor or outdoor weddings. The package includes:
- Your ceremony on the lawn, patio or in the Fireplace Room
- One-night stay in a Fireplace King Room
- Chocolates in-room upon arrival
- Petite bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Personal wedding cake for two with bride and groom’s initials
- $100 dining credit for dinner for two at The Grill at Knob Hill
The package is available throughout 2015 and prices vary depending upon season and whether you would like an officiant or not. The prices for the Elope on the Slope package vary from $469-$959. Visit knobhillinn.com for more information!
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email