A Mexico City Honeymoon PackageWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Las Alcobas
Mexico is a popular honeymoon destination for good reason: amazing beaches, outstanding service and delicious food. If you’re considering heading south of the border for your honeymoon, we have a romantic alternative for some of the more traditional honeymoon locations like Cancun and Punta Mita. Mexico City is a unique opportunity to think outside the box when it comes to your romantic Mexican getaway.
As for accomodations, Las Alcobas Mexico City is a trusted boutique option. The Las Alcobas Hotel Group will also be expanding soon to include a property in Napa, California. The Las Alcobas Mexico City is a boutique, 35-room hotel designed by Yabu Pushelberg and located in the Polanco neighborhood of Mexico City. The property is known for two of its restaurants (Anatol and Dulce Patria) and also its Aurora Spa.
If a Mexico City honeymoon sounds up your alley, Las Alcobas recently launched a honeymoon package that is a great option for couples. The Las Alcobas Honeymoon Package starts at $3,250 and is all-inclusive of taxes, tips and service charges. It includes:
- A three night stay in one of the property’s luxury suites
- Premium airport pick-up and drop-off service
- Romantic flower arrangement & bottle of Paul Goerg Premier Cru Champagne upon arrival
- Private consultation with the chief concierge to arrange ideal day trips in Mexico City
- Full Mexican-style breakfast served daily in bed
- Two hour couples massage class instructed by a spa professional and custom blended aromatherapy bath and massage oil
- Romantic course tasting menu in Anatol Restaurant with full wine pairing
- Traditional artisanal Mexican gift hand selected by the owner of Las Alcobas
For more information, visit lasalcobas.com.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email