Culinary Adventure in Peru!Words by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Hilton Lima Miraflores
Peru is known as one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world, thus making it ideal for an adventurous honeymoon! Combine your loves of travel and food at the brand new Hilton Lima Miraflores to create a one-of-a-kind itinerary. The hotel is now offering a three-day culinary package designed to complete immerse you in the Peruvian food scene.
The Master Peruvian Chef Package includes:
- Three nights deluxe accommodation including traditional Pisco Sour welcome drink, daily breakfast for two at Social Restaurant, Internet access, parking, access to the fitness center and early check-in/late check-out
- Private tour of Hilton Lima Miraflores' kitchen on day of arrival with Executive Chef Renzo Alcántara, and photo keepsake of guest with hotel culinary team
- Personalized 2.5 hour Peruvian culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school on day two, including an apron, hat, recipe book and certificate of participation
- Chef’s jacket to wear during afternoon cooking session with Social Restaurant & Bar chef Renzo Miñan, followed by a delightful tasting
- Gastronomic tour on day three with a visit to a typical Peruvian market and the exclusive “La Rosa Nautica” restaurant where guests will learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour cocktail and ceviche, followed by lunch featuring an array of dishes representative of Peruvian cuisine and culture
Located in Lima, Peru, this Hilton package is available through the end of 2013 and starts at $227 USD per person/per night and includes three nights’ accommodation, a culinary course and tour for two guests. Interested in extending your stay? Take advantage of special rates from $209 USD per day including breakfast. For more information visit lima.hilton.com.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email