Alternative All-Inclusive Weddings
November 6, 2018
Photos courtesy of
As part of Destination: All-Inclusive Weddings week, we wanted to introduce a few properties that aren’t traditionally recognized as all-inclusive resorts, but offer all-inclusive options and packages that are sure to accommodate you and your guests for the destination wedding or honeymoon of your dreams!
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection
Looking to have a destination wedding in Costa Rica without the stress of budgeting for you and your guests? El Mangroove in Papagayo, Costa Rica has an incredible all-inclusive option specifically intended for bridal parties.
The 85-suite boutique hotel can accommodate weddings with anywhere from 20 to 100 guests. The property has various reception and ceremony sites to choose from, such as the property’s private forest, the outdoor garden area, which is beautifully enclosed by trees strung with twinkle lights, or on the beach.
According to El Mangroove, guests can enjoy amenities that include a sweeping black-tiled outdoor swimming pool where they can spot Howler monkeys in the trees overhead, two on-site restaurants, a spa with outdoor bungalows and two private boats on-site.
With the all-inclusive option, members of your bridal party will pay only $100 per night, per person. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, in-room dining and a selection of premium alcoholic beverages.
VeraVia, Park Hyatt Aviara
Park Hyatt Aviara Golf Club & Spa in San Diego, California offers VeraVia, it’s all-inclusive, luxury health and wellness retreat. This retreat could be a special getaway for couples or could serve as a great bachelorette weekend for VeraVia’s three-night bridal boot camp, which combines fitness, nutrition and behavioral health.
The three-night bridal boot camp includes:
- Luxurious accommodations at the Park Hyatt Aviara
- Two spa treatments at Aviara Spa plus discounts on additional spa services
- Three organic farm-to-table meals and healthy snacks per day, including one spa lunch served poolside
- Integrative medical, lifestyle and fitness assessment
- Daily individual sessions with the VeraVia nutritionist, strength & conditioning coach and behavioral health therapist
- A comprehensive daily exercise program and personalized health and fitness plan to take home
- Access to all fitness classes, including yoga and guided meditation
- Optional grocery shopping tour or cooking demo with the nutritionist, plus healthy eating plans to take home
- Daily educational and motivational presentations and workshops
- Access to VeraVia’s Alum Portal and after-care follow-up coaching
- VeraVia welcome kit with a journal to document the experience, as well as a special welcome bridal gift
- Laundry service, a room upgrade if available upon check-in and 1 p.m. late check-out
The program only takes 5-10 clients per week, allowing each guest to receive personalized and individual care and attention.
Bawah Reserve located in Riau Islands, Indonesia is a truly unique and exclusive resort. Bawah Reserve has the first and only access to the Anambas Archipelago. According to Bawah Reserve, there was previously no development on the six islands that make up Bawah Reserve until the resort’s grand opening earlier this year.
Bawah Reserve could be the ultimate destination for honeymooners as the only private island resort in Southeast Asia that is completely all-inclusive. Emphasis on completely. Everything is included in the nightly rate starting at $1,780 for a Garden Suite (based on double occupancy).
This all-inclusive rate includes transportation to and from the island via the resort’s seaplane, hands-on cooking classes, wellness and spa treatments and personalized dining. The rate also includes memorable nature treks such as island hikes, snorkeling, diving and island hopping by yacht. Couples also have the option to take a boat excursion to one of the nearby islands for a gourmet picnic lunch, indulge in a multi-course dinner in the privacy of their bungalow sundeck or spend your days taking in the natural beauty and tranquility of the nearby 13 private beaches. All of this comes included with the nightly room rate.
All-inclusive resorts and options have the ability to check all of the boxes for your travel desires and needs and we hope these alternative all-inclusive resorts will come to mind when you’re planning your destination wedding, honeymoon or romantic travels.