Beauty Brands Quick Fixes
May 28, 2013
Photos courtesy of
Some days are longer than others, taking you from home to the gym to the office to after hour functions. A lot can happen in the hours from when you left the house impeccably groomed – think makeup that wears off, locks that fall flat or frizz out, and fragrance that fades. Toting along your full beauty arsenal is impossible, and there often isn’t time for total do-overs. That’s why the experts at your local Beauty Brands have put together a check-list of quick beauty fixes you can take with you.
- For nails: A single chip is like the bad apple that spoils an entire manicure. Remove all your polish and go bare with Deborah Lippmann’s The Stripper To Go Nail Polish Remover. The individually wrapped squares are easy to use on the go and travel spill-free in your purse, $12. For unexpected snags, the Nail Tek Mini Crystal Nail File never dulls and is small enough to fit in ay size handbag, $11.95.
- To glamorize bare hands, add a luxurious veil of moisturizer. Try O.P.I.’s Cuticle To-Go Nail Pen for a natural sheen and nutrients for your nails, $9.
- For face: Pack a portable palette! Beauty Brands loves Too Faced Glamour To Go, a petite box filled with everything you need in one small palette including wearable eye shadow, blush, bronzer and lip gloss, $22.
- Apply it all with the clever Japonesque Travel Brush Touch Up Tube that comes with 5 brushes in one sleek silver tube, $20.
- For hair: It’s hard to believe that one product can absorb oil, restyle, increase volume at the root and refresh hair. For hair touch ups on the go, Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo Mini is just the lift your hair needs as the hours pass, $9. For added hold, Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hair Spray Mini offers long-lasting style, $5.98