Organize Your Travel Documents
July 18, 2013
Photos courtesy of
Preparing to travel for your destination wedding or honeymoon can be stressful. It is sometimes difficult to ensure you have all the necessary documents when traveling abroad and it is easy to forget important information.
SiftSort has developed a secure website which allows you to upload essential documents and information you may need for your trip. Best of all, the service is free and users who desire more space can upgrade to the membership account for only $9.99 USD a month.
With SiftSort, newlyweds can relieve all anxiety knowing their information is securely organized in one, easily accessible place. SiftSort has provided us with a sample list of the type of documents couples should have access to on their honeymoon.
- Marriage License
- Marriage Certificate
- Life Insurance
- ID or Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate (especially if the bride is still legally under her maiden name)
- Proof of hotel reservations
- Travel Insurance
- Details from honeymoon package (if purchased through a travel agent)
- Travel agent’s information (if booked through company)
- Copy of plane tickets
Health and Safety Documents
- Immunization certificates (if traveling to a foreign country)
- Health insurance cards
- Copy of credit cards
- List of traveler’s checks numbers
For more information about SiftSort or to get organized today, visit siftsort.com.