Protecting Your Celebration
March 31, 2016
Photos courtesy of
A lot of thought and planning goes into booking a honeymoon or destination wedding and considering the often hefty price tag, it’s important for couples to protect their investment. But how? Purchasing trip insurance can cover unforeseen issues that occur often while traveling, from lost luggage and cancelled flights, to weather disasters and medical treatments. TravelInsurance.co
Trip insurance is an attainable source of security that many more travelers can and should take advantage of right away when they begin planning their trip. Here are some tips from the experts at TravelInsurance.com to take into account when considering investing in trip insurance to protect you and your loved ones:
1. Buy Early: purchase insurance as soon as you book your travel. Doing so will provide you with coverage leading up to your departure date. Many people don’t think to protect their trip before they leave.
2. Call an Agent: they are there to help and can answer any of your questions to be sure you purchase the right plan within your budget.
3. Ask about Group Coverage Plans: If you’re planning a destination wedding, there are coverage plans available that will cover your entire group.
4. Do your Research: Some countries actually require you to have travel insurance in order to visit.
5. It’s affordable! That’s right, Travel Insurance is inexpensive. The costs of each policy are extremely low when compared to the potential risks of a canceled trip, an illness or other unexpected event in a foreign country.
6. Price Guarantee: Travel insurance prices are regulated by law. You won’t find a lower price for any specific plan found on TravelInsurance.com
7. It’s Less Complicated than you think: through user-friendly navigation and educational resources, TravelInsurance.com
Your destination wedding or honeymoon is sure to be one of the greatest times of your life. Don’t let a mishap take away the magic of your celebration.