A Hip Bachelorette Getaway
July 21, 2015
Photos courtesy of
Whether you’re opting for a destination wedding or hometown affair, that doesn’t mean you can’t still pack your bags for pre-wedding events. Bachelorette getaways are growing in popularity and expanding beyond a weekend in Vegas. For example, one hip and haute hotel in Miami now offers packages exclusively for bachelorettes. The Freehand Miami is the first high-end hostel brand in the U.S. and is located just a block from the beach. The Freehand features both private and shared accommodations in a variety of room types – perfect for getaways with a group of friends. The room types include singles, quad bunk rooms, super 8 rooms – all with trendy, handcrafted interiors by Roman & Williams.
Freehand Miami also features a swimming pool, lush courtyard, hip bar and a restaurant – all the makings of an awesome trip. Activities include bocce courts, ping pong, bicycles and events coordinated by the concierge of the Freehand Miami. The Unforgettable Bachelorette Getaway package is designed for groups (typically 8+) and is well-suited for the Quad room type which starts at $140/night. The package includes:
– A welcome bottle of wine in-room
– A free pitched of the daily punch cocktail at restaurant 27 (with a confirmed dinner reservation)
– 25% discount on spa services at the nearby Aveda Spa at the Palms Hotel
– Special assistance coordinating group activities/tours (yoga on the beach, paddle boarding)
For an idea on room types and pricing, please see below.
– Standard King: rates from $150
– Private Quad: rates from $140 (beds from $35)
– Shared Quad: rates from $140 (beds from $35)
– Super 8: rates from $240 (beds from $30)
– King Suite: rates from $149
– Bungalow: rates from $199
For more information on the Freehand Miami and their group offerings, visit thefreehand.com.