Honeymoon in Paris
September 3, 2013
Photos courtesy of
When planning your dream honeymoon, who doesn’t conjure up images of you and your new spouse traversing the infamous streets of Paris? If this is just up your alley, consider Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris – one of the chicest and most accommodating hotels. So accommodating, in fact, that they offer a honeymoon package which is ideal for newlyweds looking for the quintessential romantic experience in the original “City of Love.”
The package begins at 1100€ and includes:
– Accommodation in a Deluxe Collection room
– Buffet breakfast in La Cuisine Restaurant
– Use of health, fitness and pool facilities of the Spa My Blend by Clarins
– 60-minute massage for the bride
– Champagne and flowers upon arrival
– Private artistic tour with the art concierge to discover all the hotel’s art pieces
– Special cake by Pierre Hermé Paris
– Romantic gift
– “Paris by Night” an unforgettable three-hour ride in a Jaguar HJ Ultimate with Champagne
– Complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay.
This package is valid through the end of 2013 and requires a minimum of a two-night stay. For more information or to begin booking your dream honeymoon, visit leroyalmonceau.com.