Get Salon-Quality Blowouts
August 13, 2015
Photos courtesy of
The blowout hair trend has been going strong for a few years now, but not every woman has the time, access or money to get her hair professionally styled regularly. For the bride or bridesmaid who wants a professional, lasting hairstyle, we recently tried a new product, which did the trick. Living Proof’s Blowout is powered by a new Thermal Speed-Shaping Technology, which cuts your styling effort by roughly 30% – meaning less time and less damage to your hair. Blowout also aids in the following:
– Reduces the amount of brushwork needed to shape your style, giving you a faster and easier blowout experience.
– Molds, shapes and locks in your blowout, so your hair looks polished and full of body the second you stop styling – and it stays that way.
– Creates optimal level of grip for brush detailing (meaning you can get those Pinterest-worthy flips).
– Provides heat protection (up to 450-degrees) and, when applied to a finished style, extra hold.
– Can be used on second-day hair to touch-up and finish your blowout. Less shampooing means more snoozing.
To develop Blowout, Living Proof’s scientists looked to professionals to understand the dynamics of a salon-worthy blowout. A hairstylist has experience and professional tools – two things the average woman might not possess. At home, you’re more reliant on products to get a professional result. The secret weapon of Blowout is the Thermal Speed-Shaping Technology. Comprised of temperature-sensitive resins, a frictionless blend of OFPMA and polymers and an advanced heat shield, the technology only needs 100-degrees to shape and style.
Living Proof’s Blowout could be the perfect addition to your destination wedding or honeymoon packing – helping you withstand even the harshest heat and humidity. Blowout is available for $24 exclusively at Ulta and on livingproof.com. There is also a 1.7oz travel-size available for $14.