Host A Southern, Coastal Vow RenewalWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Wild Dunes Resort
Already had the wedding of your dreams, but looking to renew your vows? More and more married couples are considering renewing their vows with a destination event and surrounded by their loved ones. The beautiful Wild Dunes Resort outside of Charleston, South Carolina has a package which caters to lovebirds who are looking to say “I do” again.
The “Have Your Cake & Eat It Two” package makes wedding planning a breeze the second time around and starts at $175 per adult. You must have at least 10 guests and the package includes:
· Welcome Party featuring a quintessential Charleston Lowcountry Broil or Oyster Roast
· Picturesque ceremony venue
· Reception venue complete with hors d’oeuvres hour - bar packages also available for purchase
· Celebration party portrait
· Complimentary room upgrade for the bride and groom, based on availability
· Post celebration brunch
· Catered events listed above include event rental package, providing chairs, tables, linens, centerpieces, setup and takedown.
With plenty of gorgeous venues to choose from, including the new Seaside Point, Wild Dunes Resort will make the perfect backdrop for your laid-back, seaside vow renewal. Naturally, Wild Dunes Resort also hosts first-time wedding couples and is more than capable of handling a full-blown destination wedding. For more information on Wild Dunes Resort or to book your own package, visit wilddunes.com.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email