Your Wedding ItineraryWords by Palace Resorts
Photos courtesy of Dreamart Photography
The stress, the guests, the budget, and the planning. All reasons not to have a destination wedding, right? Wrong! Destination weddings are designed to make your day easy peasy and Palace Resorts is the expert. With stunning all-inclusive resorts and wedding venues in Mexico and Jamaica, Palace offers unmatched group perks where you and your guests can earn up to $30,000 in benefits. The longer the guest list, the bigger the savings.
For example, receive up to $1,500 in Resort Credit for tours, excursions, spa treatments, and much more to give your wedding party an unforgettable time. Depending on how many rooms you book, you can also earn complimentary rooms, upgrades, private events, and more. The perks keep adding up.
Palace Resorts also specializes in traditional and cultural weddings. So whether you need a Mandap, Chuppah, or chapel for your religious marriage ceremony, you are covered. With 10 luxurious all-inclusive resorts between Mexico and Jamaica, their white sandy beaches and elegant gazebos will have you saying “I do”.
Check out this sample itinerary and see what your wedding at Palace Resorts could look like.
- Bride and groom check-in- You’ve arrived! Now sit back and enjoy a complimentary wine bottle located in your room while you unpack.
- Poolside cocktails- Enjoy the finest cocktails, made with top-shelf liquors, while unwinding in the pool.
- Romantic dinner for two- Grab a bite to eat, just the two of you. Enjoy each other’s company before all the wedding festivities begin while dining at one of our world-class restaurants.
- Guest arrivals- Your wedding group will get a private check-in area for a fast and easy welcome. No lines.
- Final wedding planning- Stop by the wedding office and meet your onsite coordinator to go over any last-minute details and ensure the big day goes off with a bang.
- Welcome cocktail party- Your guests are here and ready to celebrate your love. Host your welcome party at one of our terrace venues with refreshing cocktails and delicious hors d'oeuvres.
- Spa day- You’re one day away from saying “I do” so grab your bridesmaids and treat yourselves to a lavish spa day at our Awe-Spa.
- Excursions- Grab the whole group and immerse yourselves in the rich and magical culture right in our back yard. Book an excursion with your Resort Credit.
- Rehearsal dinner- Enjoy fine dining and top shelf liquors before the big day.
- Time to get married- Your day has finally arrived. Take every moment in and let Palace Resorts give you a day to remember.
- Post- wedding day farewell brunch- Enjoy our buffet style brunch and reminisce on last night’s highlights.
- Departures- Time to bid us farewell and use your remaining Resort Credit toward your next reservation with us.
At Palace Resorts we always strive to give you the perfect day in the perfect place. Visit the website or give Palace a call at 1 (877) 725-4933 to speak to one of our wedding coordinators today.
You Might Also Like
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email