A Caribbean Honeymoon PackageWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Gansevoort Turks + Caicos
What’s the only thing that could make your post-nuptial plans even better? An amazing Caribbean honeymoon package, that’s what! If you’re considering the Caribbean islands for your honeymoon, then you’ve likely heard of Turks & Caicos. The islands lay southeast of the Bahamas and would make an excellent choice for a romantic getaway. Intrigued? The next step is to check out the Gansevoort Turks + Caicos! The resort has 91 guestrooms and suites – all of which have ocean views. Here are some other highlights about the resort that would be perfect for honeymooners:
- A 7,000 sq. ft. infinity pool with views out to the ocean. Private island pods featuring two chaise lounges may be rented for a more exclusive experience.
- The award-winning Exhale Spa offering services from sunset yoga in an open-air pavilion to reinvigorating massages. The Couple’s Romance massage offers romantic side-by-side massages, perfect to share with a loved one.
- For dining, couples can enjoy an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms at Stelle or a meal out on the beach at Zest. They may even choose to share a romantic meal on their own private floating island atop the signature pool.
- Location on the secluded end of the award-winning Grace Bay Beach that provides opportunities for watersports such as snorkeling, kayaking and diving.
The Gansevoort Turks + Caicos is currently running an ongoing package called the Ultimate Romance Package. The package can be added on to any existing reservation or any available rates starting at $1,458. The Ultimate Romance Package includes:
- A three-course beach dinner with wine
- Romantic, in-room treats including a welcome bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne
- Rose petals and Champagne at turndown
- A couples massage at Exhale Spa
- Reserved beach beds
- A private, beachside lunch & more
For more information about the resort and their honeymoon offerings, be sure to visit the website, here.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email