St. Lucia Romance at Marigot BayWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Marigot Bay Resort and Marina by Capella
St. Lucia is a standout among stars. The Caribbean offers dozens of beautiful, romantic islands to choose from. For couples looking for the next level in luxury, St. Lucia and, more specifically, Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella are the answer to your wedding or honeymoon prayers. Capella Hotels and Resorts is, hands-down, one of our favorite hotel groups thanks to its properties’ unparalleled service, style and settings. Marigot Bay recently underwent an extensive multi-million-dollar renovation and the resort is offering some epic romantic packages to mark the milestone!
The first package is Marigot Bay’s Ultimate Land & Sea Adventure Package – perfect for adventurous couples looking to mix relaxation with exploration. The package is available for booking through December 18, 2017 and incudes:
- 4 nights accommodation
- All-inclusive meal plan (this includes all meals and beverages (by the glass) including pool-side sushi. Also includes a choice between a meal at Masala Bay, an exotic Indo-Chinese fusion restaurant, or Julietta's, which features local Saint Lucian flavors and recipes)
- Couples Massage at the Auriga Spa
- Mini-Sunset Cruise
- Zip Line excursion through rainforest
- Marigot Bay Climb
- Tax and service charges included
Spring/summer rates start at $3,800, based on double occupancy. Bookings for the Ultimate Land & Sea Adventure Package can be made here.
- Mini-Sunset Cruise for Two
- Guests have the opportunity to catch the final glow of day with a mini sunset cruise to Castries Harbour. This private sailing experience is a great way to end the day, sipping Champagne and relaxing in the warm sea breeze together.
- Guests can also reserve private boat charters for day/ half-day excursions to Martinique or other parts of the island of St. Lucia.
- The Auriga Spa is a wellness sanctuary inspired by the island’s natural environment. Treatments reflect each moon’s cycle and certain therapies use pure sulfur minerals from St. Lucia's volcano. They have a gorgeous couples treatment room secluded within the lush island foliage, and even a treehouse spa (oh la la!).
- The Art of Couples Massage Class
This class invites guests to learn the classic massage techniques designed to help strengthen the emotional bond between partners. A trained therapist will share knowledge and practices that they can take home.
For more information about Marigot Bay and why it would make the perfect romantic escape for your intimate wedding or honeymoon, visit marigotbayresort.com.
You Might Also Like
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Sarah Padilla
Rosewood Little Dix Bay began offering a variety of wellness retreats in 2011.
by Courtney Kellar
Colon Cowie partners with Palace Resort properties to provide wedding packages for everyday brides.
by Carolyn Steere
The St. Regis Bahia: a place so perfect, it doesn't seem real.
by Jennifer Stein
According to Rebecca Grinnals, a little advance research will ensure that you find the perfect location for your island nuptials.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email