Two Romantic St. Barths PackagesWords by Courtney Kellar
Photos courtesy of Hôtel Le Toiny
When the weather cools off and autumn rolls around, there will be couples out there that aren’t ready to say “goodbye” to the summer sun. Luckily, a hotel on one of the chicest islands in the Caribbean is running two romantic specials this November and December. Hôtel Le Toiny on St. Barths is fresh off a recent renovation that included 15 private, standalone Villa Suites and the new Toiny Beach Club. Hôtel Le Toiny is known for its exclusivity, privacy and luxury – making it perfect for a romantic getaway for your destination wedding or honeymoon. It’s located on 42 acres in the secluded Côte Sauvage. Each of the newly renovated Villa Suites offer ocean views, a kitchenette, large terrace and a private heated swimming pool. Each of the hotel’s two romantic packages include accommodations in the new suites. Here’s more information on the Romance Package and Island Breeze Package:
Ignite sparks with a six-night romantic escape to Hôtel Le Toiny on St. Barth’s coveted Cote Sauvage, including a private yacht sunset cruise, candlelit dinner for two, gourmet picnic, couples’ massage and more. The package includes:
- Bottle of Champagne and gourmet snacks in suite upon arrival
- One three-course candlelight dinner for two at the hotel restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Private yacht sunset cruise with Champagne
- 60-minute relaxing couples’ massage
- Gourmet picnic, with bottle of wine
- Rental car for five days (excluding insurance and gas)
- Full American breakfast served daily on the private terrace of your suite
- Arrival and departure transfers from St. Barth’s airport or harbour
Rates: Six-night stay for $8,145 (November 1-13, 2016) or $9,958 (November 14 – December 16, 2016)
Enjoy three, five or seven nights at Hôtel Le Toiny, with private accommodations, spa treatments, daily breakfast, airport transfers, rental car and more. The package includes:
- One-bedroom Villa Suite with private pool and ocean view
- Arrival and departure transfers from St Barth’s airport or harbour
- A bottle of Champagne & gourmet snacks in your Suite upon arrival
- One 3-course dinner for two at the hotel restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Two 1 hour spa treatments
- Full American breakfast served daily on the private terrace of your Suite
- A rental car for 2, 4 or 6 days (excluding gas and insurance)
Rates: Three-night stay from $4,190 (November 1-13, 2016) and $4,942 (November 14-December 16, 2016)
If you’re looking to escape the newly cool weather for a romantic trip for two, destination wedding or honeymoon – Hôtel Le Toiny is definitely worth your consideration. It’s been named the top hotel in St. Barths by Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List twice and is affiliated with Relais & Châteaux, American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts and more. For more information on a romantic trip to St. Barths or to book either the Romance or Island Breeze Package, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800-680-0832 or visit letoiny.com.
You Might Also Like
by Jennifer Stein
Just north of Puerto Vallarta on Banderas Bay is the exquisite Grand Velas.
by Courtney Kellar
Our traveling editors pick their must-have items!
by John Roark
The Caribbean offers a palette of tropical options for all tastes.
by Carolyn Gerin
New York: as many times as I’ve been there, adrenaline hits my bloodstream like a double espresso: discovery, innovation and possibilities await.
by Courtney Kellar
There are a few things in life which most people love unconditionally: good food, family and golf.
Get the latest wedding trends & ideas by email