Amazing Spa Takeover in Antigua
March 22, 2016
Photos courtesy of
Looking for the perfect place to pop the question? Curtain Bluff, located in gorgeous Antigua, is introducing the Over-the-Top, Under-the-Stars Spa Takeover. The romantic and exclusive experience includes:
- A picturesque sunset dinner, sitting on the spa terrace
- A relaxing couples massage in private, outdoor treatment rooms that overlook the sea
- A bottle of champagne and a dozen red roses while you and your loved one relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi
- A photographer on hand to capture your special moment
- Relax and sleep under the stars in a canopy bed, sitting on the spa’s intimate terrace
- Personalized embroidered spa robes
Even if you already are already engaged or married, consider the Over-the-Top, Under-the-Stars Spa Takeover for your honeymoon or a romantic getaway.
For the adventurous and active guests, Curtain Bluff is home to exceptional activity facilities, including a championship tennis center, fully equipped watersports center, a squash court and a fitness center.
When it’s time to relax, head to the tranquil spa that overlooks the sea. Go for a dip in the beachside swimming pool, enjoy beverages at the beach bar and relax in a swaying hammock, shaded by coconut palms.
The resort is surrounded by water, offering guests options to enjoy two separate beaches. One ideal for swimming and watersports, while they other is washed by ocean surf.
This Spa Takeover is sure to be a trip you and your loved one won’t soon forget.
Packages for the Over-the-Top, Under-the-Stars Spa Takeover start at $5,000 USD. A two-night minimum is required, with room rates not included.