A Boston Proposal Idea
September 5, 2017
Photos courtesy of
Hotel Commonwealth, in partnership with Lux Bond & Green, is offering Boston sports lovers an “Over-the-Top Proposal Package.” Hotel Commonwelath is located in Kenmore Square, the heart and soul of Boston. Priding themselves in unscripted hospitality, the hotel has earned the title of Boston’s most beloved hotel on Trip Advisor, three years in a row. Whether you want to catch a Red Sox game, get grooving at the House of Blues or hit the square for some nationally-recognized dining and drinks, Hotel Commonwealth has it all. Partner that with a New England-based family-run business dedicated to offering extraordinary diamonds, jewelry and watches for over 100 years, and you have the perfect Boston proposal idea!
The hotel overlooks iconic Fenway Park, creating the perfect backdrop for a viral-worthy proposal. Couples who book the Over-the-Top Proposal Package will receive:
- A personalized in-store experience at Lux Bond & Green to choose the perfect ring
- An overnight stay in the hotel’s signature Fenway Park Suite
An outdoor terrace overlooks the iconic Green Monster and can be reserved for the big question with a photographer included to capture the moment. Continue the celebration the following afternoon with a luxury picnic for two catered by Eastern Standard. Die-hard fans can even have the World Series trophy delivered to their room! Can you say #ringselfie?
Booking during baseball season? Couples can choose from even more add-ons including:
- Exclusive access to batting practice at Fenway Park
- Two coveted Green Monster seats
- A personal congratulatory message on the scoreboard at the game
Package rates range from $13,300- $31,300 depending on the ring selected.
Couples who choose to get married at Hotel Commonwealth can up the “wow” factor even more with the uber-luxe “Lux Bond and Green Experience.” This exclusive wedding add-on includes:
- Customized wedding bands
- Private in-store sessions with a registry expert
- His and her watches by Patek Philippe
- Borrowed Oscar-worthy statement jewelry for the bride
Pricing for the Lux Bond & Green Experience starts at $76,500.