A Caribbean Honeymoon Package
August 29, 2017
Photos courtesy of
What’s the only thing that could make your post-nuptial plans even better? An amazing Caribbean honeymoon package, that’s what! If you’re considering the Caribbean islands for your honeymoon, then you’ve likely heard of Turks & Caicos. The islands lay southeast of the Bahamas and would make an excellent choice for a romantic getaway. Intrigued? The next step is to check out the Gansevoort Turks + Caicos! The resort has 91 guestrooms and suites – all of which have ocean views. Here are some other highlights about the resort that would be perfect for honeymooners:
- A 7,000 sq. ft. infinity pool with views out to the ocean. Private island pods featuring two chaise lounges may be rented for a more exclusive experience.
- The award-winning Exhale Spa offering services from sunset yoga in an open-air pavilion to reinvigorating massages. The Couple’s Romance massage offers romantic side-by-side massages, perfect to share with a loved one.
- For dining, couples can enjoy an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms at Stelle or a meal out on the beach at Zest. They may even choose to share a romantic meal on their own private floating island atop the signature pool.
- Location on the secluded end of the award-winning Grace Bay Beach that provides opportunities for watersports such as snorkeling, kayaking and diving.
The Gansevoort Turks + Caicos is currently running an ongoing package called the Ultimate Romance Package. The package can be added on to any existing reservation or any available rates starting at $1,458. The Ultimate Romance Package includes:
- A three-course beach dinner with wine
- Romantic, in-room treats including a welcome bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne
- Rose petals and Champagne at turndown
- A couples massage at Exhale Spa
- Reserved beach beds
- A private, beachside lunch & more
For more information about the resort and their honeymoon offerings, be sure to visit the website, here.