A Wedding Weekend Package
April 29, 2014
Photos courtesy of
It’s not uncommon for destination wedding couples to turn their wedding into a multi-day experience, not just a single day event. Thankfully, some resorts are not only accommodating couples’ ceremonies and receptions, but also all of the activities leading up to the big day. Hotel Valencia Santana Row in San Jose, California is one such hotel. Their Sea to Sky Package caters to the couple who wants to give their guests an entire wedding weekend of pampering and activities.
The package costs $15,000 and includes:
- Two drinks per person at Vbar
- A two-night stay at Hotel Valencia Santana Row in three guest rooms: the Presidential Suite and 2 King suites.
- Breakfast for the group served in Presidential Suite each morning
- A $1,000 gift card for the group to Santana Row merchants with a personal shopper
- Personalized limousine service to and from all locations
- A two-hour Seahorse Equestrian Tour in Monterey on the beach
- A helicopter ride and winery tour featuring stunning Santa Cruz and famous Monterey Bay view
In-room welcome goodies:
- Wine and cheese presentation featuring local products
- One bottle of Cristal Champagne and special chocolate amenity in each room
Dinner hosted in Suite:
- Honorary guests of Chef Robert Sapirman
- Personalized six-course menu created just for your group by chef
- Custom wine-flight to accompany Chef Robert’s menu
- Live music in the Suite
Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only overnight establishment located on Santana Row – a European-inspired neighborhood known for its dynamic mix of upscale shopping, dining and entertainment. For more information, visit hotelvalencia-santanarow.com.