Maui Celebration Package
March 13, 2017
Photos courtesy of
Looking to have a romantic honeymoon on the beautiful beaches of Maui? The Wailea Beach Resort, covering 22 acres of Maui’s southern shores, will take your breath away. Inspired by its oceanfront location, the resort has 547 guest rooms and suites, four ocean view dining venues, five pools featuring Hawaii’s longest resort water slide and 102,000 square-feet of indoor and outdoor event space perfect for a destination wedding or honeymoon.
In celebration of a renovation completed last December, the resort is offering a special “The Water Awaits” package. The limited time package starts at $539 a night for stays of four nights or longer. This package includes:
- Accommodations in a fully restyled guest room
- Daily breakfast for two at Humble Market Kitchen by Roy Yamaguchi
- An exclusive Outrigger Canoe ride and “swim with the turtles” experience for two with a Hawaiian cultural expert and skilled waterman
- Snorkel tour off the Wailea Coast for two
- A one-day resort casabella rental
- Sunset cocktail experience overlooking the water
As the closest resort to the shoreline on the island, Wailea Beach Resort can offer endless privacy for your destination wedding or honeymoon. The amazing location has plenty of activities and adventures inspired by the ocean for you and your loved ones to enjoy. The offer ends December 2017 and for more information on the package and resort, visit waileabeachresort.com.